Homeopathy Introduction for First Aid and Living Workshop
Times 10am until 5pm
Fee £65 includes a homeopathic booklet, manual and refreshments
Learn the basics of homeopathic prescribing for first aid and everyday living. Take care of your health and your family’s health in everyday situations.
For the last 150 years homeopathy has been used successfully in the UK not only by homeopathic practitioners but also by mothers wanting to treat acute ailments in their children. This workshop equips you with safe, simple and proven treatments for many common ailments and conditions.
This day will provide you with an insight into the philosophical background as well as the basic methodology of first aid and acute prescribing in homeopathy. Learn how to use quick and effective homeopathic methods to ease first aid symptoms. You can then apply this knowledge in everyday situations at home, on the sports field, at work and on holiday – for yourself, your family and friends. No prior knowledge of homeopathy or medicine required.
Courses typically cover the following topics:
- The principles of homeopathic first aid
- How to choose the right remedy
- Understanding homeopathic potency
- How to treat conditions such as colds, flu, and fever.
- How to treat conditions such as insect bites, bee and wasp stings
- How to treat food poisoning and other digestive ailments, acute tendon inflammations caused by overuse of parts of the body (tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, ‘keyboard’ wrist) and exam nerves.
- How to treat injuries, bruises, sprains, strains, teething, hang over, jet lag, throat, ear and sinus inflammation, exam anxiety and emotional shock.
- Childhood complaints, headaches etc.
Learn a safe and effective way to treat many symptoms.